Andy Alexander grew up in Colorado Springs and then attended the USAF Academy, graduating in 1993.
After college, Andy moved to Southern California and went to graduate school at the University of Southern California. After graduating and serving in the military, Andy took a job at an investment firm and acquired his Series 7 license. After 3 years at the investment firm, Andy worked for a start-up for 2 years and then decided to pursue real estate full time.
A Property Manager Who Understands Real Estate Investing
Buying real estate investments started as a personal hobby in 1996 and turned into a full-time job by 2000. Andy holds Broker’s licenses in both California and Colorado.
Andy uses his personal experiences with making money in real estate and investments when he helps clients buy, sell, and manage their property.
Andy lives in the San Roque neighborhood in Santa Barbara with his wife Amber and their two daughters Ailey and Aeryn.
- Lemon Tree Management – Owner/Broker – 2010 to Present
- Santa Barbara Brokers – Owner/Broker – 2010 to Present
- Shorewood Realtors – Broker Associate – 2002 to 2010
- Inflow Inc. – General Manager and Director, Business Development – 2000 to 2002
- SEI Investments – Account Manager – 1998 to 1999
- The United States Air Force – Officer – 1993 to 1998
- University of Southern California, MS, 1996
- The United States Air Force Academy, BS, Operations Research, 1993
- CA Broker License
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Santa Barbara Rental Property Association (SBRPA)
- Santa Barbara Association of Realtors Board of Directors 2014-2019
- President, Santa Barbara Association of Realtors 2018